Monday, September 10, 2007

Uploaded more pics to supplement the stories in the previous post :)
Sorry pictures are taking forever to be uploaded and I'm giving up. I'll resize them before uploading them on another day.

And realized that I didn't get a picture of both my uncles' car despite being such a car enthusiast. Nothing special, 325i and S40, but the number plate for the 3series coupe is SAY666, which is pretty cool. Other than that... No comments on his driving.
The many cars I saw on the roads are the TT, Carrera, Cooper and the various Benz and Volvo which are used as cabs. I saw only one Fairlady, on my last night there hehe. Oh I saw a few Ducatis, sounded really good and the riders looked so hot cos they wore black leather jackets with black helmets. They looked like this. Well sort of.

I saw many bicycles too haha.

I've been driving around so much since I came home I'm so sick of driving...... I AM gonna go on public transport the next time I go to the city. AND! I went shopping...... Lalaalalala... I am so thankful for the shopping here. I think the amount of money I spent today is about what I spent in Finland in a week. Haha, boy am I glad to shop again.

No comments: