Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hmm.... After 3 odd days here, I think I'm done with the city center. Feels like Australia but twice as foreign cos most signs are in Finnish. Does not feel like the states AT ALL. Not many shops here and the boutiques carry the same designs as those in Sg. Boring... Ah, but I've got my eyes set on a Longchamp bag and a few pairs of shoes. Gonna get those in the last few weeks. Expenditure has been okay although I still have that crazy surge of adrenalin whenever I step into a shop. Dining out is okay too, if I feel poor I can always drop by my uncle's restaurant haha.


My worries about the fashion here were unnecessary, thank god. It's pretty warm too, so there's no need for sweaters or jackets yet. Summer wear, baby.


Will probably head to Sweden and Estonia.




me and my cousin enjoying some ice cream at the esplanad park


this picture is supposed to be funny cos water is spraying on my head

nice chips

1 comment:

ilikechasingmyself said...

Adeline here!
Finland is nice. Been wanting to go there for a vacation. Check out the The Helsinki Festival? and maybe Santa Claus in Summer? haha.

Enjoy babe.