Thursday, August 23, 2007

I went to Porvoo, an old town about 45 mins from the Helsinki city center. Not much to see cept for some wooden houses. The church was under renovation. Too bad.




My lil cousin went fishing with his dad and caught this fish by himself! How cute :)
I'm so proud of him.

I went to Suomenlinna. An island about 15 minutes away from the harbor. It used to be a sea fortress and all that.

Not much of a view from the ferry. And I did not go to the upper deck where everyone was cos of the scorching sun. I have tanned sufficiently so that I MUST take precautions when I'm outdoors.






Nothing going on there.. Just plenty of these stone buildings and walls.. Can get creepy at times cos some of the walkways are pretty deserted.

And this is the sauna in the basement of my uncle's house.


This is the balcony of my room. Haha lousy pictures I know.

1 comment:

hanyans said...

hello becca, hows life at finland? missing everyone here in singapore? haha. take good care of yoursel! and i will be frequenting your finland blog for more of your updates! love ya take care! =)